Easy To Make Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
The goodness of chicken combined with the delicious taste of pasta that is glazed in a rich, creamy sauce makes the alfredo chicken pasta totally irresistible. Nutritious, yummy and refreshing, this recipe is among the best pasta dishes in the world.
Try this recipe for an authentic Italian style dinner that is both delightful and satisfying.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
No. of serving: 4
350g fettuccine pasta
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 garlic cloves
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup milk
1 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp fresh parsley
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Boil 10 cups of water in a large pot place over a medium flame. Add a teaspoon of salt and fettuccine pasta to it. Stir the contents of the pan at regular intervals and cook for 8-10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked until tender but firm, remove the pot from the stove.
2. Place a large colander over a kitchen sink and drain the pasta into it. Shake the colander to remove excess water and transfer the cooked pasta to a clean bowl. Leave the pasta aside for later use. The water used to cook pasta contains starch. Hence, you can reserve the liquid and add it to the sauce to improve the nutritive value of the dish.
3. Combine freshly ground pepper and salt and rub it on the chicken breasts. Leave the chicken pieces for at least half an hour. Heat a skillet or pan over a medium flame and add butter to it. When the butter is melted, arrange the chicken breast on it.
4. Flip the chicken pieces to the other side when the edges start to turn light brown. Add additional amounts of butter, if necessary. Cook until the chicken is tender in the center and both the sides turn golden brown in colour. This may take about 15 minutes.
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Recipe For Delicious Chicken Alfredo
Weight Watchers Recipes: Alfredo Pasta With Chicken
Easy Chicken Alfredo – Preparation And Nutritious Value
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
5. Remove the chicken pieces from the skillet and place them on the cutting board. When the chicken cools down slightly, cut them into thin strips and place it aside. Next prepare the alfredo sauce. Mince the garlic cloves finely. Place a medium-sized sauce pan over the stove and add olive oil to it.
6. When the oil is heated, add the minced garlic and sauté for a few minutes until they turn light brown in colour and become fragrant. Add sun-dried tomatoes to the pan and sauté for a minute. Pour ¾ cup of chicken broth to the pan and cook for a few minutes. When the broth starts to bubble, add heavy cream to it.
7. Reduce the heat to low and combine the ingredients of the pan with the help of a whisker. Cook the mixture for five minutes and add ¼ cup of milk to it. Simmer the sauce for 8 minutes or until it thickens. If the sauce becomes too thick, then add chicken broth or reserved pasta water and bring the sauce to the desired consistency.
8. Remove the alfredo sauce from heat and add grated Parmesan cheese to it. Combine well until the cheese melts completely. Add freshly ground pepper and cooked pasta to the sauce. Coat the pasta in the sauce and combine well.
9. Add the chicken strips to the pasta and combine thoroughly. Transfer the chicken alfredo pasta to a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley leaves. Serve immediately and relish the taste of the creamy pasta.